Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Flower Power

My friend makes beautiful hand made cards and she had these cute flower motifs to put onto the cards. Her mum loved them and she knew I had a craft line so she asked me to make them into brooches for her. Well I knew this was going to be a sinch to do so of course I said yes.

These are the things you need to make a simple brooch: 
Hot Glue Gun, Brooch backs & any sort of motif



















So as easy as 1,2,3 I got my Hot Glue Gun warmed up and 
glued the brooch to the back of the flower. Like so


And here is the final product


The diameter of the flower is 4cm

I wouldn't sell something like this through my craft store, I would probably stick the flower motifs onto some lace before making them into a brooch so they would be bigger. You can make almost anything into a brooch as long as you have some brooch backs and a hot glue gun!

 

Here are some of my brooches.
I used a butterfly Iron-on Transfer and a paper scrapbooking flower and glued a brooch on the back. 




For more products check out Love Sami

Bye for now ~ Sami X

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...