Thursday, July 12, 2012

"Tia" Nails

Happy Thursday! These nails are inspired by my gorgeous dog Tia. {Pictured below} She's a girl so she has a lot of pink things and I thought this design suited her so well, so I decided to name this design "Tia" nails.




















 Step 1. Paint all nails white.

Step 2. Next I did the pink heart which I used a dotting pen (or you can use a toothpick). 


Step 3.Paint the thumb in light pink crackle nail polish.



















Step 4. Paint the 'Feature' nail in pink glitter {I used Revlon #230 Popular}


Step 5. Once the white nail polish is completely dry on the pointer and pinky finger get some removable sticky tap and cut it into thin strips and stick to nails like the picture. 





















Step 6. Then paint the pink nail polish over the whole nail including the tape.

Step 7. Once the pink is dry then carefully remove. (You may need to get that toothpick out to touch up if a little bit of the nail polish comes off with the tape).





Step 8. Then add a top coat to finish it off!

Right: All the nail polish colours I used {not including my base & top coats}







Do you have a pet? What type of nails would you do for them?

Bye for now ~ Sami X

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...