Monday, August 13, 2012

Mermaid nails - Essence 'Blue Addicted'

Hi! Last weekend I did a bit of shopping and picked up this fantastic colour of nail polish, I couldn't get over how cute & tiny the bottle was!! This is a new range of products that Priceline sell called "Essence" so of course I had to check out their nail polishes. There were so many gorgeous colours but I couldn't pass this one up.

It's called 'Blue Addicted'. In the bottle the colour looks like it will be black with green & blue glitter mixed through but when I started applying it, I realised it's blue rather than black. There's not only the green and blue big chunks of glitter but there's a fine blue sparkle running through it too.





To get the look on my nails I applied 3 layers of colour, to get it even darker I could've tried for 4 layers but decided that I liked it like this.
It's a fairly quick drying nail polish so I could apply each layer within a few seconds. I also like that there's a good amount of glitter that comes out each time you apply.

After I was done, I thought "These look just like mermaid nails" because it reminds me of a mermaid's tail all sparkly & scaly swishing underwater.

 Have you tried this brand of nail polish before?





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...