Monday, September 24, 2012

Anyone hungry for some M&M's?



Wow I haven't posted anything in a while so here's a post about some nails I did a while back. I have always wanted to do this nail art design but never got around to it. I thought that now is the time! And to top it off, it was so easy and effective! To achieve this manicure I picked five M&M's colors - yellow, green, orange, brown and red. I painted each colour on and once they were dry I drew the M's on with my white nail polish and my dotting pen. As always I add a top coat to finish it off and that's it really! I wished that my 'M's' turned out a bit better but otherwise I like this as a quick manicure. You could do the same with Skittles. Pick 5 of the Skittles colours and the instead of whie M's you do S's. That would look very cute.





What do you think of this manicure?











1 comment:

  1. I love it! Looks so tasty... you'd have to be careful as someone might gobble your fingers up thinking they are real m&m's :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...