Monday, November 19, 2012

Poor Unfortunate Souls

Move over Disney Princess, the Disney Villains have taken over! 
The Disney Villains are becoming more and more popular.


I thought I would compile all the Disney Villain merchandise for all you lovers out there!
The link above takes you straight to the Disney store where you can search through all the evil you wish.

Threadless Tees has a new range of Disney Villain T-shirts, my favorite is below.


I have mentioned this very talented artist's designs before but here is Hungry Designs awesome Ursula (from The Little Mermaid) brooch, she's so beautiful.


In a previous post I spoke about the Disney Designer Princess Dolls, well there are now Designer Villain Dolls! I wished they had created some of the male Villains too, for example Jafar from 'Aladdin' & Dr. Facilier from 'The Princess & the Frog', that would've been cool.


Below is a picture of some of my favorite villain merchandise from the Disney store



Which Villain is your favorite?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...