Wednesday, December 5, 2012

90's cartoons were and are awesome!

This is my part two to my nostalgic post about kids TV shows I grew up watching and loving. This time I'm showing you some shows from the 90's, so enjoy!


Captain Planet and the planeteers



Captain Planet, what can I say? A blue guy with green hair helping some teens to save the planet, very cool!



Widget the World Watcher


That purple alien sent to save the earth from evil. Another cartoon based on saving the planet, looks like they were trying to tell us to care for our planet over 20 years ago!



The Ren & Stimpy Show


That crazy cat & dog pair who are crude and hilarious!



Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Those Mighty Morphin Power Rangers were awesome! I loved the Pink Ranger of course.



Pokemon

Gotta catch 'em all! I remember getting up early before school to watch Pokemon on tv, I still play it on my gameboy :)



What cartoons did you love to watch as a kid?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...