Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Book cover style ~ Paranormalcy

In this post I will show you a favourite cover of mine and 
show you how you can re-create the look of this cover. I hope you like it!
In a previous post I did the cover for 'Clockwork Princess' by Cassandra Clare, but in this post I have picked a favourite series of mine and decided to re-create the last book in the series. 
Below is a picture of 'Endlessly' by Kiersten White and how you can re-create the same look from that book cover.
Kiersten also has a blog that you should follow :)

Endlessly


Midi dress
48 AUD - boohoo.com


Almay eyeshadow
4.83 AUD - target.com


Lancôme
29 AUD - cusp.com


Schwarzkopf
19 AUD - nelly.com


Opi nail polish
24 AUD - nelly.com



To re-create this look it will cost $124.83 but I reckon you could get that lipgloss & polish at cheaper prices.

What book cover would you like me to re-create next? 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...