Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Linkin Park nails

Since 2001 I have been a fan of Linkin Park when I first heard 'One Step Closer'. I have been to see them live twice and tomorrow is going to be my third time, I'm so excited!
What better way to show my love of them than painting my nails with their band logos.



I started with my base colours of black & blue as shown below


Then I applied the same blue nail polish to a make up sponge and dabbed it onto the middle of my nails that have the black nail polish. Using a very thin nail polish brush I did the first logo on my thumb. The picture below is my nails and the logo I tried to re-create.



Once that was dry I did the final touches to the first logo to make it stand out a little bit and did the second logo on my ring finger all using the same thin nail art brush. Below is the logo I tried to re-create.


Now I can't have a post about Linkin Park without having one of their music videos for you to enjoy.



Do you like Linkin Park? What's your favourite song?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...