Sunday, March 10, 2013

Converse shoes nails

I have wanted to try out the Converse shoes nail art design for ages and I've finally gotten around to doing them.

I'm loving Pastel colours at the moment so that's what I decided my shoes would be, pretty pastels.

I found this design to be easy except for the shoelaces part, I think it was because the weather was hot and my white polish kept drying too quickly grr!! Because of this my shoelaces didn't turn out as smooth and straight as I had hoped.

Below are some pictures and a step by step how to tutorial.




Step 1. Start with a base colour of your choice.
Step 2. Using your white nail polish brush a thick white strip at the tip of your nail.
Step 3. Using a dotting tool to spot 3 dots on one side and 3 on the other side of your nail
Step 4. Next is the shoes laces. I used a thin brush to do this.
Step 5. Using a smaller dotting tool to put black dots inside the first 6 dots.
Step 6. Using the same thin brush as before dip it in black and swipe a curved line to finish off your shoe.

Have you tried this design before? Send me your link in the comments and i'll check it out



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...