Sunday, April 7, 2013

Books into Movies that I can't wait for!

It seems that a lot of books are being made into movies recently and I thought I'd share with you some of them that I can't wait to be released!


There is no movie stills yet for this so I've used the book cover. I have to wait a whole year until this comes out but that doesn't make me want to watch it any less.


Based on the book series "The Spook's Apprentice/The Last Apprentice" by Joseph Delaney. This is released later this year and I can't wait! Ben Barnes in anything... YES PLEASE!


Based on the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. Looking forward to this one because they have recently cast Dimitri and I think they've picked well. As there's no images for the movie yet I thought I'd show off the book covers.


I love the new posters for Catching Fire. I was a bit disappointed by who they cast as Finnick but after seeing the photos, I'm happy!


Only 5 months to wait til this comes out! I am really disappointed by the casting of Jace (actor pictured above) but that won't stop me from getting excited about it.



The long awaited and didn't think it would be released sequel to Percy Jackson and the lightning thief. I haven't read the books yet but I really enjoyed the first movie.



Jeff Bridges is not only in Seventh Son but he is also starring in The Giver. I have loved this book for so long and I can not wait to see how they make the movie.

Here are a few more movies which don't have much information about them yet but are also being made into movies which I loved the books and can not wait to see them on the big screen.


What movies are you hanging out for?










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...