Sunday, August 18, 2013

Felt Macarons


Have a look at these yummy treats. Have you tried a macaron before? Well these ones aren't for eating. These delicious looking macarons are created by Ouissi Gresty, have a look at her blog!

I saw these on the front cover of Mollie Makes magazine and thought they were adorable, I just had to try to make them. Boy they were harder than they look! It's all about making sure both your macaron sides are the same size and then making sure the filling doesn't hang over the sides. I had fun making them and it took me just under an hour to make one. 

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them, I was thinking of making a few more for some decorations at a friend's engagement party. I look forward to making the next thing I see in Mollie Makes magazine.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...