1. 'Unicorn Droppings' nail polish ~ $9.00
2. The Lord of the Ring Sketchbook ~ $25.69
3. Teapot & teacup brooch ~ £9.95
4. Pokemon starter trio magnets ~ $8.00
5. Funky red skirt with sash belt ~ $33.20
1. I adore nail polishes and I'm really into Franken handmade polises at the moment. This one has been on my wishlist for some time now and I love this nail polish name, it's hilarious!
2. People who know me will know I'm a huge 'Lord of the Rings' fan and this sketchbook would be perfect to add to my book collection.
3. How adorable is this brooch set. I love to wear brooches to dress up outfits, they're such a statement piece!
4. Pokemon! Charmander was always my favourite pokemon and these magnets would make my fridge look so cute. My boyfriend wouldn't mind me buying them either as he is a fan of pokemon too.
5. I love wearing skirts because they're so feminine. This skirt is so funky and the big bow sash completes it, I really like the red pattern!
What's on your wishlist?