Wednesday, January 22, 2014

13 Favourite Books of 2013

Last year was a great year of books for me. I read lots of fantastic books and It was really hard to try to choose only thirteen. Last year I did a post which had my 12 favourite books but being as though it was 2013, this time I've chosen thirteen favourites. I've cheated a little bit and picked a series as being one book on two occasions, well they were all favourites!

Here is my list of books from last year and reviews listing them from 13 through to 1.

Number 13


Number 12
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken


Number 11
Girl Defective by Simmone Howell


Number 10
Blood Red Road by Moira Young


Number 9
The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick


Number 8
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley


Number 7
Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor


Number 6


Number 5
The Lumatere Chronicles by Melina Marchetta



Number 4
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry


Number 3
The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult


Number 2
Something Like Normal by Trish Doller


Number 1
The Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare



What were your favourite books from last year?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...