Saturday, January 11, 2014

Happy 2014!

First post for 2014! I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Years and enjoyed your break (If you had one) I thought I would share some manis done over 2013 that I never got round to posting.

Spots & Glitter French tips
I wasn't as happy with these nails, because they didn't turn out how I imagined them in my head.
Simple french tips, which I then used a dotting tool to dot on the pink spots and swiped a bit of silver glitter on top of the tips.

Love nails
These nails were simple and cute.
Painted white nails with love written on the ring finger and a little red heart on the middle finger

Purple, Blue & Flocking Powder nails
Have a look at one of my previous posts about using flocking powder

What manis have you done lately?




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...